Monday, February 14, 2011

Unique Wedding Cake Toppers Part 1....

Once you start organizing your wedding day, you will probably get pretty over-whelmed with all of the choices you have to make from the very big ones to the small ones. But, as I say the small things are just as important :)

So lets talk about the cake topper...yes I said it...cake topper. Not everyone even want's a cake topper, but for those that do there are so many different options. From the monogrammed one's to the custom made one's that look exactly like you and your significant other.

All in all, I think if you decide to have a cake topper, you just want something that really represents you and your significant other, right?

I decided to split this post into a few different parts since there are so many varieties of cake toppers. For part 1 I wanted to showcase the custom one's that look, well....exactly like you!


Nicole Wong Clark is one of the people I found that can literally make the little figurines look just like you and even mimic your dress, hairstyle, and jewelry! Hey, even if you have a pet or child you would like to include- she will do that too. Take a look below-








Some of the other places I found that I really liked were:

Personalized Wedding Cake Toppers
Wow Mini Me
Wedding Cake Toper Idea's

And you can always check out Etsy!






















No comments:

Post a Comment