Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Fashion Spotlight: Zuhair Murad

When I look at Lebanese fashion designer Zuhair Murad's Spring/Summer 2011 line I think of a mixture of a Greek Goddess and Middle Eastern Princess. Zuhair's name is one I have not heard much of. But, when I was watching the Golden Globes this year I saw Christina Aguilera wearing this nude/black dress and I of course had to google the designer of the dress right away!. Once I saw his 2011 Spring/Summer Line, I think I fell in love. Take a look for yourself:








Photo Credit:
Fashion Inexuisitive
(click link to see more of  Zuhair's 2011 Spring/Summer line)

Imagine wearing one of these magnificent dresses!

"Ever since I was a child, I used to imagine designs for imaginary clients. I have always loved to work in the word of luxury and design...As my country in well known for its natural beauty...that expertise...made me fall into the world of haute couture,"
- Zuhair Murad





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and for trying the recipe too.I m glad u liked it.I enjoy watching the Red carpet too but not much conversant with designers and all.Maybe your blog will make me better :)

    ReplyDelete