Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Fruits and Veggies

When I think of a dessert table, I think of cake, candy, cookies and other mesmerizing sweets. You know things that usually create cavities and rot my teeth. Then I saw this fruit and veggie idea on Esther Kim's - My Wedding Story a few months back and I knew I had to share this. I fell in love with this healthier alternative to the candy/sweet table.  You can even add in a signature drink and smoothie (for those non drinkers) to make your table theme complete. And if you can't live without the sweets- you can always add fruit flavored candy, creamy fruit tarts or how about chocolate to mix with strawberries/pineapples to fit in with the fruit/veggie table. I love the little watermelon bites, don't you?
 

                                                                                     Photo Credit: Serena Grace



3 comments:

  1. Wow, some of those look amazing!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is pretty amazing. thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reading!! I hope to update idea's frequently. Come back and visit soon :)

    ReplyDelete