Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2011

Lakme Fashion Week, India's premier trade and fashion event started a few days ago and I must say from what I have seen so far I am very impressed. But most of all I am dying to see Abdul Halder's Collection tomorrow!

Just wanted to share some of my favorite's from the first 4 days of LFW Summer/Resort 2011 (click on the image to view larger image).

Jewelry Designer Eina Ahluwalia's Breathing Space

Handbag Designer Malini Agarwalla-Malaga

Fashion Designer Anamika Khanna

Fashion Designer Babita M
Fashion Designer's Shantanu and Nikhil
Fashion Designer Manish Malhotra
Fashion Designer's Parvesh Jai
Fashion Designer Masaba
Fashion Designer Siddhartha Tytler

Photo Credits to the Official Lakme Fashion Week Website

3 comments: