Saturday, March 12, 2011

Cinderella's Fairytale Reception

Just had to share this girlie pink reception decor and cake! It makes me think of what Cinderella's reception would have looked like! I found the images on Details Details an event planning company who also has a fantastic blog. I love all the details of this wedding from the frilly chair coverings, the intricate design on the cake, the mini cake each individual guest received, and the rosette table cover for the cake table. Lets be honest I also just love anything PINK!



Cake: Kayla's Kakes
Floral decorations: Nisies Enchanted

1 comment:

  1. Cinderella's Fairytale Reception! The decorations truly look fantastic and I am totally a big fan of such indoor weddings. I also had a cheerful indoor wedding ceremony. We used white fairy theme and had booked most suitable fairy themed party venue Houston TX.

    ReplyDelete