Monday, March 14, 2011

Cinal and Taju's Fabulous Reception Decor

WOW WOW & WOW is all I can say when I saw Cinal and Taju's reception photo's a few months ago! My sister's friend was telling me about this wedding and I was so amazed with it that I thought I would share some photo's that were captured of this reception from the amazing Andrena Photography. She really does deserve a post of her own. Every time she posts something new to her blog, I feel like a 7 year old kid on Christmas morning. I also posted the other amazing vendors who helped put this wedding together at the bottom of this post.

Everything from the flowers to the lighting, to the color palette, to the crystals, to the lounge area, down to the seating arrangements are just breathtakingly beautiful!

Hope you Enjoy!
Aren't these Cakes divine!! They look like candles on glass cylinders and too perfect to eat!
                                                                 Thanks to Paklinks and Andrena for the mind blowing photos

* Coordination by Jeannie Savage and the team at Details Details,
* Floral artistry and design by Shawna Yamamoto,
* Lighting by Amber with Amber Event Design

* Dance floor/chargers/chairs by Chiavari Chair Rentals 
* Linens by Diana at 3-Generations 
* Cakes by Jennifer at Beverly’s Best Bakery 
* Chocolate fountain by Scott at Amor Chocolate Fountains
* Second camera by Yoshi Morimoto at YM Images 
* Third camera by Christine Marie by Christine Marie Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment