Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Magical Memories

Another artistically beautiful video by Sid and Mili Ghosh of Memories in Motion . They really never do stop to amaze me and can bring out the best of emotions. Just by watching this video you can truly see just how magical this couple is. From reading the brief description on the Memories in Motion website and by watching the video you can see that every event at their wedding was inspired by a different culture or region of the world (such a great idea!!!). Also, notice the phenominal clothing choices of Jiten and Nisha- Can we say SPECTACULAR!!!! Or better yet, can I ask her to come shopping with me every year?


Nisha & Jiten - A Magical Journey - Hua Hin, Thailand from MILI GHOSH (http://in-motionstud on Vimeo.


PS...I know this is going to be a little backwards, but after I saw this video by Memories in Motion, I just had to see if there were any weddings pictures, or save the date videos and I did find some...so look out for those. You will not be disappointed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment