Friday, May 6, 2011

Wedding Highlights Video by A&A Video

So I wanted to share this freaking awesome Wedding highlights Video I found on Indian Wedding Site. I mean there were some really unique things I saw:
  • The LED Dance Floor- I mean how cool is that! I want one in my bedroom.
  • The lounge/club decor- perfect for this reception and the wedding party! Love the table lamps for centerpieces!
  • The Wedding Party and their Wigs/ Boxer Outfits for the reception entrance. I mean how cute!
  • The Brides hair piece during the reception- very chic!
  • The Karate Dance?? Don't know how to explain it- must see for yourself- but let me say AWESOME!


The Wedding Highlights of Rupali and Shalin from A&A Video Productions on Vimeo.

This fantastic video was shot by A&A Video based in Texas. Check out their site, its n-i-c-e. Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment